Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ahlan wa Sahlan..

Assalamualaikum to all readers..


I'm sure some of you would be wondering why it took me so long to actually start writing in this blog...hehe.. The truth is, I wanted to familiarize myself with the system first. I'm totally new, seriously...I started with a near zero info on what blogging is, and how it works (don't laugh please). I was trying to find time to actually sit down and edit this blog, learning how to add widgets in it from my sister (she's 10 years younger, but way techno savvy than me, hah)..Finally...I can breath a bit and able to do it all...

I've been occupied with my studies. Just finished my Obstetrics posting. For those who's not familiar with the term, it means 'Perbidanan' in Malay, where we deal with child birth. We focus on maternal (ibu), fetal (bayi dlm kandungan), and neonatal (bayi baru lahir) health issues. It had been hectic, but fun...I think it is one of the most enjoyable posting so far. The picture below is the first baby that I delivered.. Cute ^_^

I'm currently in my last posting for my fourth year in medical school. It is the 'General Practitioner" posting, where we have to choose any private clinic, and ask to join the doctor during consultation. We will be supervised by them for a period of two weeks, participating now and then in procedures, history taking, and physical examination. We have to learn about the management of a private clinic, as well as the common cases seen in a primary care setting. So far, it is my third day today, not so bad... I guess I picked the right clinic..^_^  

1 comment:

  1. hey sis, should i take that as a compliment? techno savvy ? that's what happens when you have nothing to do on holidays other than spending 24 hours in front of a laptop reading tutorials about how to manage a blog .. and of course, 'buku muka' are totally included! haha

    ReplyDelete